Instructions for Prior Service

Employees with prior State of Maryland service should submit the following information to ensure they receive the proper service credit:

  1. Employee’s Name
  2. Dates of Employment
  3. Employment category (ex. Regular or Contingent)
  4. Information regarding any break in service
  5. Sick Leave Balances

The above information should be submitted on the prior agency’s letterhead.

Please send to:

UHR Service Center
University of Maryland, College Park
1100 Chesapeake Building
College Park, MD 20742

Also, include your Name, UID, Department, and a contact name in your current department. Should you have any questions please contact Information Services at 5-5674 or email UHR Service Center.

Last updated: August 5, 2016