The following enhancements have been made to the eTerp system and will be effective today, Thursday March 31, 2016.
New Features in eTerp
- Rejection email notification will now be sent automatically from email@example.com to applicants for nonexempt and exempt postings whose status is changed to “Does Not Meet Minimum Qualifications”
- External applicant status for nonexempt and exempt applicants that are changed to the status “Does Not Meet Minimum Qualifications” will now see an external status of “No Longer Under Consideration”
- Posting Specific Questions can now be added to all postings. The results of the questions will be available to the Search Chairs, Committee Members, and Hiring Officials to assist with the screening of applicants. These questions should be entered in the text box labeled Posting Specific Questions to allow for review by Equity and UHR
New Posting Metrics Report on WOW (Available Monday April 4, 2016)
- Posted Report, displays all postings in a posted status as well as the number of days in this status
- Filled Report, displays all postings that have been designated as filled, including the amount of time it took to fill the posting
- Outstanding Postings Report, displays all postings with a Current Workflow State between the posted or filled status for 30 days or more
If you have any questions regarding these changes please contact the UHR Support Center on 301-405-7575 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 31, 2016