Cloning can be used when you want to create a new position that will copy in all the same information from an existing position description. To use the Cloning feature in eTerp follow the instructions below:
- Click Positions and select Position Type (Nonexempt or Exempt)
- Select Create New Position
- Click New Nonexempt/Exempt Position
- Select the desired Position Description from the list at the bottom of the page
- Select Start Action. The cloned position description opens
- Click Next to advance from the Title page to the Position Description
- Complete the Position Description selecting the Reason for Action as Cloning a Position.
- After completing the Position Description tab click Next
- Continue to complete any remaining tabs if applicable
- Review the Action Summary tab for missing information
- Move your action forward by selecting Take Action on Action and selecting the next user role.
Last updated: April 28, 2014