The final step of the search process is to designate the posting as filled. When the search has completed and the selected candidate(s) hired, the posting should be sent to the Creator to designate as filled.
Designating a Posting as Filled
- Log in to http://ejobs.umd.edu/hr using your directory ID and password and verify your User Role is Creator
- Locate and view the Posting to verify it is at the status of “Send to Creator to Designate as Filled”
- From the Take Action On Posting menu, select Filled (move to Filled)
- In the dialog box, provide an explanation for your action if necessary
- Select Submit to change the status of the posting and return to the list of postings
Last updated: April 11, 2014