FAQs / How do I correct my on-line campus directory information?

If corrections to your directory information need to be made, simply follow these steps:

  • Log in to ARES using your Directory Id and Password combination.
  • Click on the Payroll and Human Resources link and then click the Display/Update Personal Data link.
  • Make any changes to your information and click the Update button.

Please note that it may take up to a week before the corrected information is reflected in the on-line directory. If you need to make changes to your information, which are not available to you via the ARES screen, you must contact the PHR Creator within your department to make these changes directly in the PHR system.

Posted in: Information Services