FAQs / Who do I need to reverify?

Only non U.S. citizens whose employment authorization or employment authorization documents are expiring will need to be reverified. In addition to that only List A and C documents are able to reverified.

Do not reverify:

  • U.S. Citizens
  • Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) who presented a Permanent Resident Card
    (Form I-551) in Section 2
  • List B documents

Posted in: I-9 & E-Verify