I-9 Complete Login!
Wondering how and where to login?
Click the I- 9 Complete login link on the right hand side of the page. You will Use your common login username and password to gain access to I-9 Complete!
- New Form I-9 (07172017 N) (9/11/2017) - Each version of the Form I-9 is often identified by the revision date in the lower right hand corner of page. The new version of the Form I-9 displays the
- I-9 Complete Update (2/7/2017) - Investing in UMD Future Over the past two years, the University of Maryland Human Resources has been busy working on the development and deployment of our new I-9 Complete Electronic
- I-9 Complete Training Options (1/27/2017) - Training Options Training: February 10, 2017- February 28, 2017 Training is Mandatory (Online or In-Person) Online Training: Communication will be sent soon regarding this additional tool. Training Link: Online Training:
- NEW I-9 FORM UPDATES! (1/7/2017) - The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced a new I-9 Form effective January 22, 2017. UHR has updated their link to
- CMNS & BSOS I-9 Complete Implementation! (12/5/2016) - The Colleges of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences & Behavioral and Social Sciences went live in our I-9 Complete System! So far the system has been working well and we have
- I-9 Complete Implementation (6/15/2015) - We are pleased to announce that the College of Engineering will be piloting the new electronic I-9/E-Verify employment authorization system, “I-9 Complete”, on June 28, 2015. The I-9 Complete system
- New Automated I9 and E-Verify (7/22/2014) - We are pleased to announce that University Human Resources has secured a new web-based I-9 employment eligibility and E-Verify compliance system (Tracker) for the University of Maryland, College Park campus.