Two New Urgent Care Centers Now Open:
Urgent Care at Fredericksburg Medical Center
- Monday through Friday: 5:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Urgent Care at Baltimore Harbor Medical Center
- Monday through Friday: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology departments will also be open during these hours to support urgent care needs.
Digital membership cards are now available, making it easier for members to manage their health care on their mobile app.
Membership information is now available to members anytime, anywhere with an electronic version of their ID card. To access their card, members can simply tap the card icon at the bottom of the Kaiser Permanente app dashboard. With their digital membership card, members can:
- Check in for appointments with their doctor, lab, and radiology.
- Pick up prescriptions.
- Access family’s membership information.
Don’t have the app? Members can download it to their smartphone, sign on with their kp.org login, and begin using their digital membership card today.
Last updated: March 16, 2017