Are you a current facilitator, aspiring facilitator or simply have an interest or passion in learning and talent development?
Have you ever had difficulty keeping participants excited or engaged with the session? Have you ever struggled with challenging participants or other problems that have prevented you from achieving your learning goals?
If you answered yes to any of the above then The Master Facilitator workshop might be for you. The intensive, two-day workshop topics such as:
- Adult learning theory and why it matters
- Proven, tested techniques for “flipping the classroom”
- Experiential learning exercises that involve and excite learners
- How to write an effective learning objective
- How to create a learning environment that helps participants feel valued, appreciated and connected to the training experience
- The essential skills needed to be an effective facilitator
- The value of the “5 second rule”
- How to turn difficult or challenging participants into engaged learners
- Techniques for solving your own facilitation challenges
- Methods for quickly and effectively designing a learning program using PSA and ROPES
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” for public speaking
Current workshop offerings are booked full but if you are interested in this program, contact Lauren Pazornick in the Learning & Talent Development office x55651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 3, 2017