The State Retirement Agency is offering Pre-Retirement Webinars this spring. You can participate in the webinar if you are in the State Pension, State Retirement, or LEOPS retirement plan.
Pre-retirement webinars provide a general overview of MSPRS benefits – including a general description of retirement eligibility and benefits provided by the Maryland State Retirement and Pension System.
Here’s the schedule:
Thursday, February 8, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018, Noon –1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 5, 2018, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018, 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
An email confirmation will be sent to participants.
Participants will be notified by email of any schedule changes or cancellations.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact Member Services at 410.625.5555 or 1.800.492.5909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: February 2, 2018