What makes some leaders great and others mediocre?
Join leadership development consulting firm Linkage — whose clients include University of Michigan, FedEx, Disney, Toyota, and many Fortune 1000 firms for a 3-day experiential-learning workshop on the behaviors and commitments that make a measurable difference in your leadership effectiveness.
What’s unique about the Purposeful Leader model?
- Leadership is a dynamic, social process
- Leadership strength is a reciprocal, reinforcing relationship
- Leadership behaviors can be learned
- Become a leader worth following
- Model developed from quantitative study of more than 100,000 leaders, informed by work with a million executives and supported by published literature
Who: Mid-level leaders
Date: Aug 6-8, 2018 – our three-day workshop with limited space!
Where: University of Maryland, College Park
First come, first served – email email@example.com today to register!
Last updated: May 31, 2018