On the second Wednesday of each month the Office of Staff Relations (OSR) conducts seminars for both supervisors and non-supervisory employees. Covered topics include the Performance Review and Development (PRD process, Family and Medical leave (FMLA), and Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs), among others. All employees are welcome to register for any sessions that interest them, or sign-up for all, and enjoy a full day of training. The schedule for the 2nd Wednesday of each month is as follows:
- 9:00am – 10:45am: UMD’s Performance, Review, & Development (PRD) Process for Non-Supervising and Supervising Staff
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: Family & Medical Leave (FMLA) Training
- 2:45pm – 3:30pm: Managing Tardiness & Absenteeism
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm: The Disciplinary Process, Including Suspensions
All sessions take place in the Training Room at 1100U Chesapeake Building. The next scheduled Staff Relations training will be held on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. To register for any of these classes, please go to training.umd.edu.
Last updated: March 16, 2017