A Pilot Lease Program Domain College Park
The University is pleased to share information about a pilot program for short term housing, principally in support of new or visiting faculty, staff and scholars.
Providing interim housing to assist such university affiliated populations has been a goal of the campus for some time; quality, convenient housing is fundamental to attracting talented professionals. Domain College Park, an upscale rental community located within walking distance of campus, provides this opportunity. A description of the pilot program follows.
Domain College Park (www.domaincollegeparkapts.com)
Location: 3711 Campus Drive, College Park MD (corner of Campus Drive and Mowatt Lane)
Community: Luxury, LEED certified with ground floor retail and garage parking.
Building Amenities: 24-hour concierge, secured access lobby and elevators, billiards / TV lounge, business center, fitness center, coffee and tea bar, outdoor fireplace and fire pit, private garage, resort style pool, free wi-fi in common areas.
Unit Amenities: Full-size washer and dryer, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring and lush carpeting in bedrooms, large closets with organizers.
Pilot Lease Program
- Administration and Finance (VPAF) has arranged for a limited number of apartment units for short term lease by University faculty, staff and/or departments.
- Leases are offered for 3 months or more, furnished or unfurnished.
- Availability is limited: three units (two 1BR, one 2BR) are currently available; three additional units (one 1BR, two 2BR) will be available July 1, 2014.
Average monthly rent, including utilities (water, electric, cable, internet)
- One BR unfurnished $1,843
- One BR furnished $2,214
- Two BR unfurnished $2,591
- Two BR furnished $3,091
*Package also includes move-in fees waived and one free parking space per unit
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Leasing
Last updated: February 21, 2014