Are you one of the 66,500 State of Maryland employees who have already completed their Health Risk Assessments?
- Over 80,000 individuals selected a Primary Care Physician.
- Approximately 40% of all eligible employees, retirees, and spouses completed all three healthy activities and earned the Primary Care Physician (PCP) copay waiver.
- As a result of the wellness program, adult physicals increased over 65% in 2014.
- Mammogram screenings increased 6.3%.
- Colorectal cancer screenings increased 4.6%.
For those of you who didn’t complete the requirements by the December 31, 2015 deadline, you must take the following steps to take advantage of the program in 2016 by September 30, 2016:
- Select a Primary Care Physician,
- Complete a health risk assessment online at your carrier’s website:
- Obtain your physician’s signature on a physician notification form showing that the physician saw the results of the risk assessment.
If you don’t complete the three healthy activities by September 30, 2016, you will be assessed a surcharge in 2017.
Remember, by completing the healthy activities by September 30, 2016, your primary care physician visits will be free through December 31, 2016.
Last updated: March 16, 2017