- The “Business Office Address” is the ONLY required address.
- Select “Business Office” from the “Address Type” drop down menu.
- Click “Save”
- The employee’s “Payroll Address” can only be added in PHR after the employee submits a W-4 through the campus Payroll Services unit. Then the address is added electronically by the system.
- A “Local Address” record can be created if the employee is living at a different location from the address submitted on the W-4.
- The “Offical Payroll Address” can only be modified or changed by submitting a new W-4 through campus Payroll Services or the State of Maryland’s POSC website at https://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/Extranet/cpb/POSC/User/Start.aspx
This completes ALL REQUIRED Data for the “Employee Demographic” portion of the record.
Last updated: January 30, 2014