PHR is an on-line, web-based application that provides the campus with an electronic payroll, human resource, appointment, and time/leave system.
The system is comprised of:
- Position Management
- Employee Demographic information
- Employee Appointment information
- Electronic time/leave records (Most Faculty, Staff and Hourly employees)
- Pay Adjustments (adjustments to salary)
- Pay Calculations (the unit’s total bi-weekly payroll)
PHR Creators use the system to:
- enter employee demographic information utilizing on-line screens.
- appoint employees to positions utilizing PHR Position records that are established in the Position Management Module.
- initiate one-step or tiered approval of transactions either within the unit or throughout the division/campus.
PHR Approvers use the system to:
- approve appointments and changes to appointments that have been created and released by the unit creator or previous approvers depending upon the transaction type.
- approve pay adjustments that have been created and released by the unit creator .
- approve the unit’s total bi-weekly payroll through PHR Pay Calculation (Total Payroll)