To convert a regular calendar date (e.g. July 5) to the number of the day in which it falls in the fiscal year (e.g. 5), use Day Within a Financial Fiscal Year function in the Query section.
- In Query section, select Query menu, select Add Computed Item and name the new data item in the dialog box.
- In the panel, type DAY_OF_FIN_FY followed by a left parenthesis
- Next, use the Reference button to select a date data element (e.g. From_Ocga_Date in Raa) from the table and type a right paren.
- Click OK in the Item dialog box.
- To review/modify the computed item double click on the item name on the Request Line.
Note: Due to calculations of leap year vs. non-leap year, this function should only be applied to one fiscal year at a time.
Last updated: October 15, 2013