To group specified values from one column of data into a third “grouped” column, use the Add Grouped Column function in the Results section.
- In Results section, select the column from which to select values and select Results menu.
- Select Add Grouping Column.
- Name the new grouped column in the Grouped Column dialog box.
- Press New Group button, name the first new group and click OK.
- Complete the table by selecting the desired values from the Available Values window and clicking on the << button to add values to the window.
- Repeat the last two steps as many times as necessary to form all appropriate groups in the new grouped column.
- Click OK in the Grouped Column dialog box.
- To review/modify the grouped column, select the column and press the Modify button on the Standard Toolbar.
Last updated: October 15, 2013