To return a random number, use the Random data function in the Query section.
- In Query section, select Query menu, select Add Computed Item and name the new data item in the dialog box.
- In the panel, type Random. Random followed by a left parenthesis
- Next, type the maximum possible random number (for example, 100 would return a random value from 1 to 100, inclusive) and type a right paren.
- Click OK in the Item dialog box.
- To review/modify the computed item double click on the item name on the Request Line.
Last updated: October 15, 2013