To round numeric data as it is returned to the desktop, use the rounding numeric function in the Query section.
- In Query section, double click the intended item on the Request Line (or select item and select Modify).
- Press the Functions… button on right in dialog box.
- Select Numeric from the Function List Categories window in the Database Functions dialog box.
- Select Round from the Functions available in the window to the right.
- Complete the table by specifying the number or digits to the right of the decimal to which the server should round (use a zero to indicate the return of a whole number).
- Click OK in the Database Functions dialog box.
- Click OK in the Item dialog box.
- To review/modify the computed item double click on the item name on the Request Line.
Last updated: October 15, 2013