Hyperion sometimes creates a group-by clause when it should not, or may include columns that do not belong in the group by
1. Choose Query/Query Options from the menu.
2. Click the “Custom Group By” checkbox.
3. Click the “Define” button.
4. Highlight the columns that should be excluded from the query. If you exclude all columns, the “Group By” clause will be eliminated.
5. Click the OK button to close the list of columns.
6. Click the OK button to the Query Options dialog box.
Last updated: October 15, 2013