- Four (4) policies pertain to probationary reports for nonexempt and exempt employees:
- There are two types of probations Original and Status Change:
- Original is a result of Initial Employment, and Reemployment (returning after 3 yrs.)
- Status Change is a result of Promotion, Demotion, Reassignment, Reemployment, and Reinstatement
- Probationary reports are done on Nonexempt employees only. Exempt employees serve a 1 yr. probationary period or depending on the situation (see MOU for Exempt Employees).
- Nonexempt probationary reports should be returned to:
2100 Chesapeake Building