We are pleased that you’ve taken a moment to browse our website. You may be one of our employees with a question pertaining to a specific service, program, or policy, or you may even be looking for information on career opportunities with the university. Or, perhaps you’re a potential member of our faculty or staff and you are interested in learning more about our benefits programs. Whatever your interests may be, this is a great place to start your journey!
Who’s Who in UHR
University Human Resources
To support the institution’s mission, UHR is committed to providing a strategic framework that includes information, programs, and consultation services that empower administrators, staff and faculty to do what they do best in meeting their organizational objectives. Essential to this is UHR’s commitment to:
- Focus on people to promote a campus culture that values all employees.
- Facilitate open communication.
- Offer competitive, market-based compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to university employees.
- Promote a learning environment for campus staff by providing professional and personal development, training, and continuing education.
- Recognize and reward performance and accomplishments utilizing the Performance Reward and Development (PRD) process.
- Maximize resources by utilizing technology to its fullest extent to improve efficiency, effectiveness, HR transaction processing, and overall service.