- 403b Fidelity Enrollment Guide
- 457b Fidelity Enrollment Guide
- 403b and 457b TIAA Cref Enrollment Guide
- Maryland Supplemental Retirement Plans – MSRP- (401k/457b/403b)
SRA Plan Comparison
- 403b TIAA CREF (SRA) Enrollment / Deduction Change Form
- 457b TIAA-CREF (SRA) Enrollment / Deduction Change Form
- 403b Fidelity (SRA) Enrollment / Deduction Change Form
- 457b Fidelity (SRA) Enrollment / Deduction Change Form
- MSRP 401k / 457b / 403b Rollover Form
- MSRP 401k / 457b / 403b Enrollment Form
- MSRP 401k / 457b / 403b Change Form
All employees are eligible to participate in any of the Supplemental Retirement Plans (SRA) available through the University of Maryland. We offer a 403(b), 401(k), and a 457(b) plan.
There are three vendor choices: the Maryland Supplemental Retirement Plan (administered by Nationwide), Fidelity Investments, and TIAA CREF. Enrollment packets are available at the University Human Resources Office of Employee Benefits or from departmental Benefits Coordinators. Participation in the SRA is voluntary.
Contributions made to the SRA are deducted from your salary on a pre-tax basis. You may change the contribution amount, if needed, anytime during the year. The maximum allowable contribution for 2015 is $18,000 if you are under 50 years of age. If you are age 50 or older you may contribute an additional $6,000 annually for a total maximum of $24,000. Contributions up to the maximum can be made to both plans [i.e., $18,000 plus $6,000 ($24,000) if over 50 o the 401(k) or the 403(b), and an additional $18,000 plus $6,000 ($24,000) if over 50, to a 457(b)]. Please contact the UHR-Office of Employee Benefits at (301) 405-5654 and ask for a Benefits Services Counselor for additional information regarding maximizing your contribution.