Skip to main content

Address – Name Change

Address Change

Employees who are trying to change their address for payroll or benefits purposes should be doing so through the State of Maryland’s Payroll Online Service Center (POSC) site.

  1. Access POSC
  2. Follow the POSC online screens to change and submit your address

If creating a new POSC account

You will need the UMCP agency code and your last Check/Advice number. Both can be found on your most recent earnings statement.

Name Change

Contact your department PHR Creator for name changes. You will need to provide a copy of any legal documents noting the change.

Back to Top